Freelance Research & Planning
An effective means of supplementing your internal resources, in order to help you meet the requirements & deadlines of your business.
I provide freelance research management, consumer insight & planning skills, working on either an interim contract or a more ad-hoc basis, to manage specific projects; I am able to work either at your offices or mine, dependent on your requirements.
Reasons why companies have commissioned me include:
- Staff vacancies – when organisations are looking to recruit a permanent member of staff, but need support in the interim
- Short/medium term staff absence, e.g. maternity leave, sickness, secondment
- Too much work for existing staff and/or not enough time to do it, in order to meet deadlines.
- Objective reviews/advice on research programmes & development of Best Practice
Companies who have benefitted include:
- Those with an in-house Research/Consumer Insight function
- Those who do not have an internal research function, but occasionally require more specialist support in this area
- Research agencies
The key benefits I bring to all those I work with are:
- Experience – ‘a safe pair of hands, able to hit the ground running’
- Flexibility – a service tailored to your specific requirements
Please click on the links below or contact Sarah if you wish to find out more, or to discuss your particular requirements.