Training in Analysis Skills
Training to improve understanding, reasoning with, analysis and presentation of quantitative data
The primary objective of our training is to deliver improved delegate confidence and proficiency in dealing with data/analysis issues.
We offer bespoke training for individuals or small private groups, reflecting our conviction that delegates respond and learn more effectively in these environments. Our approach is based on extensive experience in educating, supervising and training within both academic and commercial settings.
Many of our courses are developed for market researchers or analysts, although this is not always the case. Our training can be of benefit to people across many disciplines and with different levels of ability.
We believe that our courses are a superior, and yet cost-effective, way of meeting training needs:
- Experienced tutor, combining skills developed from teaching applied statistics to postgraduate & MBA levels, together with practical experience of applying those skills in the business environment
- Small delegate numbers, allowing more personal coaching
- Courses developed to focus on areas of relevance to you, with examples appropriate to your business
- PC based option to work through examples with relevant software
- Training at your offices, at a convenient time for you
- Post-course support
Some Examples of recent courses:
Courses are tailored to clients’ individual requirements and we do not, therefore, have a pick-list of pre-defined courses or pre-scheduled course dates. However, some examples of recent courses are shown below to give an idea of what can be provided:
- Introduction to Analysis & Presentation of data (graduate induction)
- Using Excel for Data Analysis
- Introduction to Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
- Business Forecasting Techniques
- Applied Statistics for Market Researchers (introductory)
- Applied Research Methods for Market Researchers (advanced)
- Applied Statistics and Forecasting in Market Research
- Sampling for Market Researchers